Skip to main content

Bandung Trip 2nd ed...

Official Report
Official Galery

This is my second time to go to Bandung with my friends. The first one is to Lanud Hussein Sastra Negara. Now.. we went to Wing 3 KoPaskhas Margahayu Bandung.

Friday, August 26th
This day, I went to Bandung with my biker friends. The distance is not so far.. it's just about 170 km away. (that's what the trip meter says). Actualuy, before the the D day.. there were so many problems. It was planed to go on August 5th, but there were problems we have to face, so we set another date. This day.

Before we go, one of our friend had an accident. So he and his wife decided not to go. Wise decition. Actualy, there's an event at my church on Saturday. But then I thought, I was needed more here with my biker friends, then there at chuch. Since, I handle all the trip fee. I handle all the money they gave for this trip. I know that I can't just leave it to someone else! it's imposible! So... I decide to go. I know, that my friends at church must hate me for this, i can imagine them "curseing" me with "words" inside their thought. ... I know that I'm a bad leader! that's why.. I don't want to be elected again! Mark my word!

Back to my trip.
There were so many troubles we faced. Read detail report here (but sory... it's in Indonesian).
Let say, my friend's accident was our 1st obstacle. These are others.

Obstacles :
1. My friend's accident
2. Heavy rain at Warung Jambu
3. 3 accidents in a row. Cause of accidet : slipery and sharp bended road. (thankfully.. no one got badly injured)
4. broken chain
5. Dead dynamo
6. To tired to ride
7. Wait for the "pick up" team to arive
8. Heavy traffic

over those obstacles, we reached Bandung in 11.5 hours! AMAZING!!! Tired and Exhousted! but excited!.

We got the chance to see with our own eyes, touch with our hands, some of the weapons the have. Listen to their history. The Ex of KOPASUS.. turn out to be KOPASKHAS.. The Elite Troops of Indonesian's Air Force.

Bravo KoPaskhas, Bravo Turgab!!

Sunday, August 28th
Finaly went back home. Start packing at 5 AM. just wash my face, no time to take a bath.. and it was too cold to take a bath. Went back after taking many pictures.

I reach Jakarta again at 4.30 PM, just in time to go to church!

And now... my cellphone is broken! hu hu hu.. need to buy another one, but no money! huaaaahhh....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my weekend

Huaaahhh.... Senangnya hari sabtu kemaren bisa tiduran sampe puasssss.... Sabtu bangun jam 10 Pagi, trus abis mandi langsung masuk ke kamar, nyalain komputer. niatnya sih kerja, tapi ternyata malah nonton VCD... :) hue he he.... Sampe jam 1.30. niatnya sih mau siap siap latian band, tapi ternyata di SMS kak Oki, katanya Nurul (pelatihnya) nggak bisa dateng. jadi batal deh. Yah... gue terusin nonton VCDnya. Nggak lama pingkan SMS, gue disuru ke rumahnya. Jadilah gue kesana. katanya mau ditraktir sama kak nuel. Dalam mobil ada gue, Pingkan, Becky dan adik2 jalan lembang (Rizky dan Dimas), Irene , Annie , Jessica dan tentunya kak Nuel dibelakang. Kita pada pergi ke sogo Plaza Ind. makan di food court. wah sampe jam 10.30 malem. Dimarahin nggak ya sama ortunya adik2? Trus nganter gue pulang. Huaahh.... beegah rasanya! 3 hari ini gue makan banyak. Kamis, makan KFC sampe nyisa Jumat, pas pembantu masak enak. padahal baru beli bakpau A1 2 biji, sama coklat beng beng 2 batang. (rakusn

Bendera setengah tiang

Kemarin, tepatnya tanggal 17 Agustus 2011, (katanya) hari itu, 66 tahun yang lalu, Indonesia Merdeka. Kata mereka .. yang memperoleh data dari buku-buku sejarah yang kadang-kadang beda satu dengan lainnya. Waktu rezim Soeharto, seluruh rakyat Indonesia diwajibkan untuk menaikkan bendera merah putih sampai puncaknya. Tapi kemarin, sampe hari ini, saya pribadi menaikkan bendera setengah tiang. Bendera merah putih, sebagai bendera negara. Bendera yang sudah diperkenalkan oleh rakyat Indonesia, sejak sebelum merdeka. Merdeka atau Mati .. itu slogan mereka dulu. Merah yang artinya berani dan putih berarti suci, dipakai sebagai warna bangsa, tanpa menambahkan embel2 gambar lainnya. Bendera yang dikibarkan setinggi tiang biasanya dilakukan pada saat memperingati kemerdekaan/kemenangan Sementara bendera setengah tiang biasanya dilakukan pada saat memperingati kematian atau kesedihan. Untuk hari kemerdekaan tahun ini, saya harus menaikkan bendera setengah tiang. Untuk ngenenang para pahla

Shout Box

Sori nih temen temen... shout box gue , dimatiin dulu ya... soalnya lagi di pinjem di alamat web gue yang lain. Ntar kalo disana udah selesai, pasti gue balikin lagi. Kalo emang mau comment, pake comment box dibawah aja ya... (^_^)